Violent by Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player

+2
Mr. Mega
Nick
6 posters

Will the real untitled please stand up?

Nick

Will the real untitled please stand up? Empty Will the real untitled please stand up?

Post by Nick Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Yeah. I'm Untitled. I've been here on Hail for a while now, I kinda wanted to wait for the tension between servers to die down before telling people. I am staying on both servers, and I don't want people flaming me about it, but that won't happen will it Wink
    Yeah, Gfx was a pain applying for because I had to completely change my style. So I'll probably be blending the style of the sig I made and my originals in the future, another reason why I want to show myself is because I just started modelling I want to share my work on both forums. So yeah let's have fun.
    Mr. Mega

Will the real untitled please stand up? Empty Re: Will the real untitled please stand up?

Post by Mr. Mega Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 pm

You are a homosexual. ;D
    Pilla
    Pilla
    Admin
    Admin

Will the real untitled please stand up? Empty Re: Will the real untitled please stand up?

Post by Pilla Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:32 pm

We're always open for anyone to join this server man...

Welcome again.
    arifydude
    arifydude

Post by arifydude Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:37 pm

knew it =). welcome to this server man. enjoy it!
    Pedro

Post by Pedro Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Hallo, Welcome to VBD
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:05 pm

you could have said that sooner lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:58 am