Violent by Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player

4 posters

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong...

Kinetik
    Kinetik

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong... Empty Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong...

Post by Kinetik Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 pm

file:

http://www.filefront.com/16901123/HELP%20PLZ%20MODLE.mqo

plz submit the pic of finished if u bother with it
    bigbaddrag
    bigbaddrag

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong... Empty Re: Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong...

Post by bigbaddrag Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:12 am

ok, finished, this is what I've got

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong... 2py8bk8

and this is what it looks like in the server. The details don't quite show up though Neutral

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong... Dnin9h
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong... Empty Re: Big... Take this and tell me what im doing wrong...

Post by pure ketchup Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:02 am

not bad but try changeing the color,and when you copy paste the hilt and make it higher,dont do it again and make it lower the one you pasted should be selected so just mirror it so it can be even
    bigbaddrag
    bigbaddrag

Post by bigbaddrag Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 am

pure ketchup wrote:not bad but try changeing the color,and when you copy paste the hilt and make it higher,dont do it again and make it lower the one you pasted should be selected so just mirror it so it can be even

I have the camera moved a little, so it's actually at an angle, I copy pasted one side of hilt, and moved the pasted one straight up
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 am

ye see when you move it straight up you dont always get it right on the messurments...unless you look at the x y and cooridantes,but see when you copy paste it and move it a little up or down,dont do it again of the vise versa side,like say i put 1 side up,dont paste again and put 1 down,no the 1 you put on top mirror it so it could be even....are you seeing were im geting at?
    Kinetik
    Kinetik

Post by Kinetik Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Mk ill try and find how how to mirror i'm still learning people...
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

Post by RoXaZ Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

Select all: Selected->Mirror->Z-Axis
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:32 am

...........roxaz what you telling the guy????you dont want all of it,just the hilt so it can be evened space so it would look neat and pro.but you do z axis when you move the sword line up and face it.
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

Post by RoXaZ Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 am

Wow, sowwy... i thought it was flat at the underside...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am