Violent by Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player

+5
Pilla
RoXaZ
Nick
bigbaddrag
Brennanx1
9 posters

[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]]

Poll

Who's Model Do You Think Is The Best?

[ 2 ]
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap29%[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 3 ]
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap43%[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [14%] 

Total Votes: 7
    Pilla
    Pilla
    Admin
    Admin

[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 Empty Re: [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]]

Post by Pilla Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:03 pm

RoXaZ wrote:Yeah, I meant To have the one as a shield, and the other one as a weapon, so it should be easier to make one backwards.

They are like that, I just made the drop/inventory model have both of them in it to represent that it's supposed to be wielded with both swords. There are 2 different item ID's ones, (R) and (L) on the end of the name.
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 Empty Re: [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]]

Post by RoXaZ Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:44 pm

Pilla wrote:
    RoXaZ wrote:Yeah, I meant To have the one as a shield, and the other one as a weapon, so it should be easier to make one backwards.

They are like that, I just made the drop/inventory model have both of them in it to represent that it's supposed to be wielded with both swords. There are 2 different item ID's ones, (R) and (L) on the end of the name.

K, yeah, but it didn't pack out that good:O.

Still very Naiz!

Btw, why do you guys all want to look like an assassin?
    Pedro

Post by Pedro Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Go go guys, good job.
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 pm

assassins for the win?be sides i like how pilla made it transpernt and green Very Happy hope it gets added because its l33t
    Brennanx1

Post by Brennanx1 Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Ok This Competition is going to end soon... Im going with Monday. Must submit models soon if you want it ingame.
    arifydude
    arifydude

Post by arifydude Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Heres my entry:
    [[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 Zjgzue

please note this is my first model, so it prolly sucks to u guys.
    bigbaddrag
    bigbaddrag

Post by bigbaddrag Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:33 am

I managed to code the int's for my entry and put it in my server, this is what it looks like ingame for me, lol not sure if this helps my cause, but it does mean i have the int's for it Razz

[[MODELING COMPETITION ENDS MONDAY! SUBMIT MODELS NOW]] - Page 2 Kf5mrr
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:19 am

psh as if ints are so hard to make!
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Post by RoXaZ Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:36 am

Looks pretty much like a monday to me:D

Pilla is in New York this week, but he can still come to teh site.
    Assuming he is one of thw judges.
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

RoXaZ wrote:Looks pretty much like a monday to me:D

Pilla is in New York this week, but he can still come to teh site.
    Assuming he is one of thw judges.

but isnt it going to be polls?well it might not be polls because this is only talk about us not for the people so they really wouldent want to vote for our own benfit Very Happy
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Post by RoXaZ Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 am

brennanx1 wrote:{{{Judges will decide whos is best}}}}

See? READ MOFO!
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:25 am

oops didnt see that comeing.....well bren is always away and pilla is in newyork haveing a good time and im sure he doesnt want to be spending his time on us noobs while hes in newyork,so that leaves ben?(what happend to chris?did he die?)
    ben
    ben

Post by ben Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 am

pure ketchup wrote:(what happend to chris?did he die?)

We don't know
    Brennanx1

Post by Brennanx1 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 am

im not always away, and I think I will make a poll too. But you wont be able to vote for yourself since theres only like 4 - 5 models.
    Im going to talk to pilla. we might have to extend since hes out of town and probably cant add models until hes back.
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Post by RoXaZ Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Brennanx1 wrote:im not always away, and I think I will make a poll too. But you wont be able to vote for yourself since theres only like 4 - 5 models.
    Im going to talk to pilla. we might have to extend since hes out of town and probably cant add models until hes back.
    He'll come back saturday or sunday.
    He wouldn't add it if he was here, he'd wait untill the next client.

**** [I censored myself lawl:D] Poll, let you, Pilla and Ben decide.

Chris?
    Teh Reapor took him.
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:52 pm

ye true i see we let ben pilla and bren to decide because its only me roxaz and bigbaddrag,because arify didnt really make it good.....i mean what happend to 3d hilts?Very Happy so i think you guys should be the judges.
    Brennanx1

Post by Brennanx1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:41 am

true, arifys hilt sucks, but the blade it pretty nice. Smile
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Post by RoXaZ Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:21 pm

Give points for different things. For Hilt. For blade. Etc.
    Brennanx1

Post by Brennanx1 Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Yea, hilt, design, colors, and blade im guessing... :p
    bigbaddrag
    bigbaddrag

Post by bigbaddrag Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:54 am

gah lol, I both love, and hate, suspense at the same time
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:24 am

guys if arifys blade is nice and say my hilt is nice and roxazs handle is nice we should give the mqo files to bren and he puts them into a sword.....and checks for the arifys blade...because it looks pretty glitched Very Happy(looks like paper Very Happy)
    and im not hateing or anything but to tell you the truth i think only me and bigbad did a good job,because that was arifys first sword and model,and that was roxazs 2nd model,sword not dagger so idk.........i guess we should just take brens Very Happy:D Twisted Evil
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Post by RoXaZ Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:37 am

Brennan wasn't in competition,

And it's RoXaZ' not RoXaZs, just sayin.

Let the judges decide!
    Brennanx1

Post by Brennanx1 Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:12 pm

We can always get a winner, and then when we check the file to see if its good or not, and if its not, we can pick a new winner. Btw, im going to put up a poll just to see what you think is the best. Also, if you want, you can submit a last minute model if you arent satisfied with the one you already made, since Pilla would have to add the model to the new client anyways.
    pure ketchup
    pure ketchup

Post by pure ketchup Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 pm

aww pilla cant be added in the poll!of course people would pick his,dual,added ingame,and green transpernt........and no take backs Very Happy

when is the poll gonna end?and when is pilla going to come

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am