Violent by Design

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player

4 posters

Realistic economy

Nick

Realistic economy Empty Realistic economy

Post by Nick Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 pm

I've heard ben talk about how he wants a realistic economy. Well I logged in today and wanted to train range, so I went to the ranger store and saw a few things, one was that only rune arrows were in there, and they were about 300 gp each. I only have 200k in game right now, so i'd get around 600 arrows for all of my money. I don't really consider this realistic, because I'd be broke before I hit 70 range. Before, I preferred it when iron and bronze arrows were only like 10 gp each. I considered this a fair amount, because you shouldn't go broke training range. I also saw ranger hat and boots for like 3 and 2mil each. Which is like the most anyone has in game right now. That I thought was pretty unfair.
    RoXaZ
    RoXaZ

Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

Realistic economy Empty Re: Realistic economy

Post by RoXaZ Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:54 pm

I have 8M.
    Just train melee, that's almost free, do some kbd and stuff.
    Pilla
    Pilla
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Pilla Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Hail wrote:I've heard ben talk about how he wants a realistic economy. Well I logged in today and wanted to train range, so I went to the ranger store and saw a few things, one was that only rune arrows were in there, and they were about 300 gp each. I only have 200k in game right now, so i'd get around 600 arrows for all of my money. I don't really consider this realistic, because I'd be broke before I hit 70 range. Before, I preferred it when iron and bronze arrows were only like 10 gp each. I considered this a fair amount, because you shouldn't go broke training range. I also saw ranger hat and boots for like 3 and 2mil each. Which is like the most anyone has in game right now. That I thought was pretty unfair.

I'm guessing you haven't explored much, because Rock Crabs drop arrows Shocked
    ben
    ben

Post by ben Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 pm

I will put bronze through adamant arrows back in the ranging shops, thanks for you input bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm