Violent by Design

Runescape Private Server

Make sure you vote everyday, it's what helps us gradually gain a bigger community. Also, if you would like to donate message me in game I am always on.

VOTE!

Top100Arena: Photobucket MMORPG-Toplist: RuneScape Free server

Ipod Player


    Hasmat

    Share

    Hasmat

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-06-15

    Hasmat

    Post by Hasmat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:42 am

    Hello.
    How do you do?

    My name is Hasmat, you most likely already know of me, in case you dont.
    I am a 16-17 year old male who enjoys life.
    My hobbies would have to be sports(baseball)and gfxing.

    I am going to be helping my friend, Ben pick up the server, after it gets a well amount of players, ill go on with my life =)


    Last edited by Hasmat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

    Chris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-06-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Chris on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:00 am

    Sup gangsta

    Hasmat

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2010-06-15

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Hasmat on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 am

    Hola =)

    Glad to see you here.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 22
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by RoXaZ on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:06 am

    Hi Beeyotch:D
    avatar
    Pilla
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 91
    Join date : 2010-06-12
    Age : 25
    Location : Tampa, FL

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Pilla on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 pm

    Hey buddy alien

    glad to see you here
    avatar
    pure ketchup

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : middel east ftw?

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by pure ketchup on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:51 am

    i was so sad when i heard that you quit mss but then nite came and said i quit to so im like wtf man hasmat quit and now your quiting! hes like chill man im going to a server were pilla,hasmat,chris,ben are in

    so im like..............you made my day Smile

    Chris
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 62
    Join date : 2010-06-12
    Age : 27

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Chris on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:39 am

    Lol I've been trying to vote as much as possible to get a bigger community; i've voted about 550 times in the past 3 days. Smile
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 22
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by RoXaZ on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:29 am

    pure ketchup wrote:i was so sad when i heard that you quit mss but then nite came and said i quit to so im like wtf man hasmat quit and now your quiting! hes like chill man im going to a server were pilla,hasmat,chris,ben are in

    so im like..............you made my day Smile


    WHERE AM I?

    Josh

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2010-06-12
    Age : 24
    Location : My girlfriends Bed ;)

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Josh on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

    Hi Hasmat Smile, Im Durex.. as you may know me Very Happy

    On here im Josh Very Happy.

    Welcome Smile
    avatar
    pure ketchup

    Posts : 194
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 23
    Location : middel east ftw?

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by pure ketchup on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:16 pm

    Josh wrote:Hi Hasmat Smile, Im Durex.. as you may know me Very Happy

    On here im Josh Very Happy.

    Welcome Smile

    to bad you took the name of a importent gfx member,but i dont think we can stop some1 from useing there own name as a user Very Happy and you didnt know anyways.
    avatar
    RoXaZ

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2010-06-15
    Age : 22
    Location : I could be everywhere, but i'm just to lazy to use my powers.

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by RoXaZ on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:17 pm

    pure ketchup wrote:
    Josh wrote:Hi Hasmat Smile, Im Durex.. as you may know me Very Happy

    On here im Josh Very Happy.

    Welcome Smile

    to bad you took the name of a importent gfx member,but i dont think we can stop some1 from useing there own name as a user Very Happy and you didnt know anyways.


    Blewish will name himself blewish if hhe comes?

    Mr. Mega

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2010-06-16

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Mr. Mega on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:53 pm

    Hello Hasmat, glad your here! Laughing

    Pedro

    Posts : 36
    Join date : 2010-06-17
    Age : 25
    Location : Portugal

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Pedro on Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:35 pm

    Hey Hasmat o.O

    How the things going?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hasmat

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:16 pm